We are inviting candidates with teamwork experience for a position of developer/lead developer/Unity developer, C#
Required experience: 3-6 years
Office location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia (Moskovskie Vorota metro station)
Major Tasks include:
· Product development in VR and AR using Unity and C#;
· Everyday improvement of product functionality through joint search for better solutions and approaches;
· Writing clear and accurate code as well as documentation in English;
· Optional: technical and technological consultations with our partners in the US, with corporations/studios and the VR community.
· Interest towards Virtual Reality;
· Availability of projects and experiments which you can demo as a reference of your previous work (we would like to have a look at your code);
· Experience with Unity and C#;
· High sense of responsibility and self-sufficiency in work;
· Ability to solve new and complex tasks;
A big advantage:
· Experience with 3D graphics, VR, AR, procedural modeling, animation, rigging, IK, shaders, networking technologies;
· Mathematical basics of 3D graphics;
· Work in a company, which is building a product in a cutting-edge technological area. Opportunity to be in the very center of global VR industry and community;
· Opportunity to impact the product development and realize your ideas;
· Friendly, young and small team of like-minded people;
· Worthy compensation depending on your background and experience;
· Access to the last generation of VR headsets and technologies;
· Official employment and Insurance.
Some examples of the major focus areas in our team/major directions of work
Development of creative tooling for animation, drawing, modeling and similar. Development of the networking functionality for users collaborative work and content sharing. Development and improvement of UI in VR. Development of characters animation system. Development of product architecture. Product optimization for mobile VR (mobile headsets). Experiments with AR.