1. Submissions must be made using Medium for sculpting, Tvori for animation and scene creation, and any software for character skinning and video editing.
2. Submit 1 video from 10 up to 120 seconds of your final animation.
3. Videos must be taken with Tvori camera tool (you can use additional SW tools for editing, soundtracks and post effects).
4. One entry per participant, per challenge.
5. Participant must be 18 years or older. Judging Criteria
We trust our jury board members to select the best submissions (1, 2 and 3rd places). We welcome your creativity and fantasy.
And we are very happy to have these recognized community members as experts in our jury board! Judges:
- Ryan Harwell, Director of VR Lab & Digital Development / Cartoon Network Studios;
- Timoni West, Director/ XR Research at Unity Technologies;
- Jeremy Casper, Co-Director and Faculty, Los Angeles Film Studies Center and Producer/Director WCEN Pictures, Jeremy is also a powerful user of Tvori and Oculus Medium,
- Kelli Townley, Project Manager and Executive Producer of Medium;
and team members of Tvori. Submission
1.Post your video (10—120 seconds) on the contest official page on Facebook
2. Due before November 4th 12 pm PT.
You can use the following hashtags to highlight your artworks in social media: #TvoriMediumTime #Tvori #OculusMedium. Prizes
prize – Amazon gift card (100 USD)
prize – Amazon gift card (50 USD)
prize – Amazon gift card (40 USD)